Citizen of the Kingdom

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

A little about me...

Well, here I am again on the net! Of course, I am always connected to the net but I haven't had something like this for a long time, I guess the last time I had a postage like this it was when Geocities had just come out with its free webhosting service and I, of course, needed to be on the edge of my pursuit to better ways of communicating. But it takes a lot of energy and time to keep something like this running. I'll try to keep it updated as much as I can...
Anyway, we live in Norway and both my wife and I are ministers working at a local pentecostal church in the city of Porsgrunn. You can check it out if you want to:
www.porsgrunn.no/ITFPRG/knginter.nsf/web/bdEngelskInformasjon.
I am excited to start posting my book on the net and I hope that it will bless and challenge you as we learn to be citizens of the kingdom of God. Have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home